Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The weekend everyone was gone

"No guys I really am not going to Barcelona!"
When I was in Barcelona in the Spring!
Ah the weekend everyone was gone... You may think that I'm kidding when I say everyone was gone this weekend, but pretty much everyone went to Barcelona this weekend. It got to the point where everyone thought I was going to Barcelona, because EVERYONE was going to Barcelona (I would've gone with everyone but I had just gone to Barcelona in the Spring earlier this year). 

Well I did not go with them, I stayed the weekend in Budapest with just like three other people. I spent the weekend studying for my film&history make-up exam. It was actually kind of nice to have the dorm room to myself for a few days (then I got really lonely and just wanted everyone to come home)!!

Probably the best part about the weekend was the UV Party. ESN was hosting a UV Party at a club, which was pretty much like a dayglow Budapest style. It was a crazy night and we all had so much fun. Alison's friend from Bentley, Christina, came and visited this weekend and it was fun to walk up Gellert Hill with them at night. Gellert Hill is a great look out point of all of Budapest and at night you can see everything all lite up. 
Honestly I cannot wait for everyone to get back from Barcelona!! It has been far too long and this has literally been the longest I've been away from Claudia this whole trip! Not like we're inseparable or anything, but I'm just so used to being with her all the time.... Anyways I'm really looking forward to going to Istanbul this coming weekend and to be surrounded by people again!

Until next time--- Szia!

No comments:

Post a Comment