Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Halloween: Budapest Edition

"Do Hungarians even celebrate Halloween?"

But for real do Hungarians even celebrate Halloween?! I still am not sure of the answer to that question, but I can tell you that Americans will still go out of their way to celebrate Halloween in a foreign country... This is the story of our Halloween in Budapest, so sit back and enjoy the festivities! 
All of us had finally picked a place to go to for Halloween, A38 that boat club thing and now we just needed to come up with costumes for the evening. I feel like I spent most of the day running around helping people get ready for the night or make their costumes. Well I mean I did spend most of the day making Isaac's kissing booth costume, which is amazeballs!! I was super pumped when he agreed to be it for Halloween! 

Then the rest of the night I helped Raya with her pippy-longstocking piggy tails, Kane with his day of the dead make-up, and finally threw together something for my own costume. Honestly the getting ready was the funniest part of the whole night! The pre-game was also a ton of fun! 

We all hungout in Kane and Nick's room before leaving and it was nuts! I mean Therese was bouncing up and down on the beds for some reason, everyone was taking pictures, and we were all just enjoying each others craziness. Leaving for the club was another difficult task for all of us and required me chasing after Nick, who thought he was really Usain Bolt... -_- But really celebrating Halloween in Budapest was a crazy experience that a lot of people will never end up remembering. 

Next morning waking up and hearing everyone's stories from the night before was priceless. I mean like I don't think I had every laughed so hard after a night out! We spent this day recovering from the night before and a bunch of us played a scrimmage soccer game. Only shitty part of the soccer game was the field was covered in dog shit.... It was still a lot of fun and we ended the day going to the local Hooters for some wings... Total American move on our parts.
 The next day was Nick's birthday and that was another unforgettable forgettable night. A bunch of us celebrated by going to Tandoori (Omg I love this place!) and then getting everyone together for another party in his and Kane's room! The Italians and other of our friends came to the dorms to help us celebrate Nick's birthday. Another great Budapest celebrated birthday and like I've mentioned I def celebrated like it was my own bday!

Another exciting weekend in Budapest. This upcoming weekend is going to be very quiet since almost everyone is leaving me to go to Barcelona for the weekend! Mehhh, well until next time!! --- Szia!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment