Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Floriole Cafe & Bakery

"The cutest darn bakery"

About a week ago I went to Floriole Cafe and Bakery, and absolutely loved the place! I went with the family I nanny, who suggested we go there for breakfast.

They have a great selection of various pastries, scones, breads, coffees, sandwiches, and salads. I opted on getting the rhubarb oatmeal, because I am just such a sucker for rhubarb. The food was really delicious and you could tell that everything was made fresh that morning.

Floriole has a great ambiance as well! The whole inside is brick walls, wood tables, and high ceilings. I recommend sitting upstairs, as it just has a light and airy feel to it. Floriole would be a great place to go to study for class or just get work done in general. You'd be able to grab a great cup of coffee and a sweet treat AND you wouldn't leave smelling of burnt coffee like when you get work done at other places (ahm Starbucks....)

Also what is awesome about Floriole is that every Friday night they have pizza nights! They cook brick stone pizzas and serve up wine. Mmmm sounds like a good Friday to me!

Check this place out and let me know what you think!

--Until next time






No comments:

Post a Comment