Wednesday, February 19, 2014

When friends get together

"Reunited and it feels soo good"

It's been a while now since I've been home and am now officially in the swing of classes and work. One of the greatest things about coming back to Chicago from studying in Budapest, is that a lot of my friends on the trip go to DePaul as well!! It has really been nice to see everyone around, instead of not knowing the next time I'll see anyone.

With that being said there have been several mini "reunions" of all of us in the city. Steve threw a big get together one of the first weeks back from break and a bunch of us showed up!! It was a lot of fun, partially because the family I babysat for in the burbs drove me back into the city so I wouldn't miss the party. Actually I feel like a bunch of us have been making a really big effort to get together at a bar, dinner, or having parties a lot lately. I think we are all having study abroad withdrawals and I'm really glad we got so close that we still want to hangout with each other in Chicago! 
I know as the months go on all of us are going to get busier and busier and not be able to get together as often as we have been. It makes me sad still that we aren't all living in the same building together, but I also see so many of us so often that it's really not that big of a deal. All of us got so close and I can see us all staying really close friends. 
I need to get my butt out to Boston soon to visit Alison, Radhika, and Haasan! Gahhh I miss the Bentley crew so much, maybe in the spring I'll be able to make it out there! And just a side note: thank god I live with Therese and Eva and Claudia is literally down the block from us!! Ohmygawd I don't know what I would do if I wasn't in this living situation!



--Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment