Friday, February 14, 2014

Blaze Pizza

"Basically the Subway of pizza's"


I feel like I haven't had a post about food in a really really long time. So onto my favorite subject: food!! 

Blaze Pizza just open off the Belmont red line stop in Lincoln Park area and conveniently enough it is super close to my new apartment!! There are actually a lot of cool food places around my new apartment that I am super stoked to go and check out! 

I have been describing Blaze to friends as the "Subway" of pizza places. Pretty much you have two options: pick from select pizza's on the menu or build your own pizza. Everything is fresh and the pizza's are thrown in the brick-oven right before being served to you. 

I went with Rachel and Christine on a random Friday night to check it out. I ordered the BBQ Chicken pizza and was super satisfied (reminded me of Pizzette in Budapest)! The pizza was delicious and we were served very fast, for pizza! 

This will definitely be a place I will be returning to in the future! If you're in the neighborhood you should def go and check it out! 

--Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment