Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Because it's the CUP




"Because it's the CUP"


As of not even 12 hours ago the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup against the Bruins! This game was EPIC!!! I mean Hawks down by 1 up until mere minutes of the third period and then score TWO goals in 17 SECONDS?!! This is the reason why the Hawks are amazing and I love them to death!

Shaw holding the cup while blood ran down his face was one of the highlights of the win!


After the game ended Chicago went crazy (as only Chicago can do). Everyone was out on the streets, the cops didn't care, bartenders didn't care, parents didn't care, BECAUSE it's the CUP!


My friends and I hopped on the el to Wrigelyville where everybody was in the streets! It didn't matter who you were, we are all Hawk fans in this city. It was the biggest block party that I have ever attended and Chicago did it right!

I mean crowd surfing, cops on horses, chants, Chelsea Dagger blasting, and high fives all around.

I am so proud to be a Chicago Hawks fan and tonight Chicago did it right! I cannot wait until the Parade this week for more Hawk Pride!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment