Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Glazed and Infused

Glazed and Infused






This past Sunday for father's day, my sister and I decided to surprise our dad with donuts in the morning. We wanted to do something nice for him and I had been dying to try the doughnuts at Glazed and Infused.

Glazed and Infused open in Lincoln Park a few months ago and ever since it opened I had been meaning to check it out. I kept forgetting about going there, because I typically just eat cereal and milk at my apartment in the morning. When I was trying to think of what to get for my dad for father' day, Glazed and Infused seemed like such a great idea. Not only was I going to be able to finally try their highly talked about doughnuts, but I would also be surprising my dad (a win-win if you will).

We got a box of 6 doughnuts that included: coffee glazed, old fashioned, chocolate old fashioned, Terry's toffee, vanilla bean glazed, and crème brûlée. My mom, dad, sister, and I decided to just try a little of each doughnut.

My favorite was definitely the old fashioned, but honestly they were all so good it was a tough decision. The toffee and crème brûlée were like eating dessert for breakfast! My father also loved them and it made for a great start of our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment