Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July!



By now everyone is over their Fourth of July hangovers, I assume and back to their daily lives.

But isn't the Fourth of July great? It is seriously one of my favorite holidays. Getting the day off work, hanging out by a pool/lake, barbecuing, parties, boozing, and fireworks. What's not to love?!

This year I spent the day laying out in my backyard reading with my sister. Then we made white chocolate covered strawberries with blue sprinkles to show our red, white, and blue pride.



Then we headed downtown to our friends apartment for a Fourth of July party/BBQ. It was a great night filled with fireworks and good friends.

The Fourth of July is one of those holiday's when you really appreciate what it means to be an American. Everyone comes together to celebrate our heritage, no matter what. So with that being said

Happy Be-lated Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment