Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pop's for Champagne

"A little bubbly never hurt nobody"

Everyone's favorite classy cocktail is of course Champagne, or wait maybe that's just mine?! Regardless of whether you like champagne or not it's always fun to get dressed up and go out with your best girlfriends for a night! That is exactly what I did this weekend with my best girlies! 

It has been a while since I've gotten together with my best girlies, because Kelsey and Corie are not currently living in the city at the moment. This has been miserable for myself, seeing as I cannot go see them at any given whim. As I mentioned in one of my first blog post (http://foodcitylife.blogspot.com/2013/06/this-little-thing-called-change-change.html) my best friends graduated in June and it's been different since. 

This weekend though we all planned a night out and decided on going to Pop's for Champagne! I've wanted to go to Pop's for a really long time and was super excited about our choice! My parents used to go there all the time when they once lived in the city; they were always telling me to check it out. So we got all dressed up and had a classy night. 

It was a great time with great friends and pretty great drinks! Nothing screams girls night more than champagne in my opinion. It was so great catching up with Corie, Kelsey, and Paulina!! I know they will all be back in the city soon, but until then we will just have to keep planning on getting together everyone now and again! 

I recommend the Black 75 if you want a really tasty cocktail drink (so good!!)! 

--Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment